Find us on Google Plus
- Microsoft adds Windows bounty program that tops out at $250,000Gaining remote code execution in Hyper-V will see researchers earn a quarter of a million dollars.
- What Could President Trump Actually Do to Amazon and Jeff Bezos?Trump's own tweets could actually hurt a government antitrust case against the e-commerce giant.
- Can Amazon.com Weather a Market Downturn?Should investors continue holding Amazon if the eight-year old bull market abruptly ends?
- 3 ETFs to Keep You in the Investing GameThese three ETFs could be a great way for you to stay in, or enter, the market.
- Microsoft Joins Everyone But Amazon In Cloud FoundationAmazon is notably absent.
- When Will Google and Microsoft Finally Break Out Cloud Sales, as Amazon Does?Cloud numbers for Microsoft and Google are a little too... cloudy.
- Microsoft launches Azure Container Instances to easily bring Linux containers to the cloudMicrosoft claims that its new service is the 'fastest and easiest way to run a container in the cloud,' delivering containers without additional VM infrastructure management required.
- New Windows 10 Fall Creators Update test build adds Cortana voice commands, phone-PC linkingMicrosoft is continuing to add new features to its Windows 10 Fall Creators Update test build as it enters the final development stretch. Here's what's in Build 16251.
- Microsoft joins Kubetnetes group as platinum memberMicrosoft is joining Google, Alibaba, and IBM in the Cloud Native Computing Foundation to accelerate the development and adoption of the Kubernetes container orchestration program.
- Donald Trump to Transgender Service Members: Get OutIn protecting the rights of transgender people, corporations are doing work the government isn't